Yardmaster has an incredible opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager to join our organization. We are seeking an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, a great depth of knowledge in Commercial Landscaping, Landscape Maintenance, and Snow Maintenance to manage the daily operations for sales activity, training and development of team members, daily operations for the organization, and production activity and labor.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Client Services- The Account Manager will serve as the primary contact for clients, ensuring that Yardmaster has a sustained, long-term, loyal relationship. Achieving client satisfaction with our work, and fully leverages our relations to benefit the client and Yardmaster. Manage client portfolio of multiple key clients, focused on maximizing revenue growth and client retention.
Sales Responsibility- Maximizing work opportunities and achieving work order sales that meet branch goals. Identify areas of opportunity to increase account growth and drive revenue.
Earn new work through referrals from the existing customer base. Responsible for accurate estimates and takeoffs, as needed. Sell and maintain acceptable gross margins for contract and work orders that meet branch budgets. Network and support Regional Sales to secure new sales opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this job will have:
- AS or BS degree in Horticulture, Construction, or related field, preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years Landscape Account Management experience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook (Asset experience is desired)
- Medical, Dental, Vision and life insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Career Advancement
- Paid Training
- Competitive Base +Commission
- Personal and Professional Growth
- 401K Employee Savings Plan
- Vacation Pay
If you feel you have the background, meet the qualifications, and have outstanding leadership skills, we are interested in speaking with you in more detail about this opportunity.