1789 Rock Rd. Walled Lake, Michigan 48390
Yardmaster is currently accepting applications for the Spring 2022 season. Apply now for early consideration.
We provide year-round, full time employment for candidates interested in career development in the landscaping & snow removal industry. We have many opportunities regardless of prior experience or the language that you speak.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Spring Clean ups
- General maintenance of client properties by mowing, edging, weeding, trimming, and other tasks needed to beautify landscaping.
- Installing mulch, plants or other property enhancements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior landscaping experience, but it is not required
- A valid driver’s License and clean driving record improves employability
- Must be able to lift more than 50 lbs.
- Able to work outdoors for a full shift
To be considered for a Crew leader position, candidate must have:
- 2 to 3 years of experience leading a crew
- A valid Driver’s License & clean record is required
- Ability to identify plants & attention to detail is a plus
Benefits vary by job title and have eligibility requirement: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Vacation, & 401K Employee Savings Plan
We look forward to having you become a part of the Yardmaster family!